As your trusted advisors, Marcum is committed to sharing the best information available concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis to our clients and colleagues during this time. Marcum’s National Business Valuation leaders are going to discuss combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disruption with resilience and perspective.
Please join Kenneth J. Pia, Jr. CPA, ABV, ASA, MCBA, Partner – Business Valuation Industry Leader, Daniel Roche, CPA/ABV, ASA, National Business Valuation Service Line Leader and Bill Scally, CFA, Litigation Advisory Services, National Leader.
- How the market has affected the multiples utilized in the valuation of a private company and the impact on short-term discount rates
- How the date of the valuation impacts value
- How transaction data in the private M&A markets affects current business valuation multiples
- How rates of returns in the public market affect the use of an income approach to valuation and a risk assessment of the private company
- How you might adjust a company’s cash flow for this type of uncertainty
- Litigation impacts (Impacts on Appraisal Actions/Dissolution Actions)
- Impact on Intellectual Property (IP) Valuation
- 2:00 p.m. – Webinar
- 2:50 p.m. – Q&A and Closing Comments