As your trusted advisor, Marcum LLP’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Support team of professionals have prepared a virtual Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program that will address a variety of trending topics and issues that are of interest for practicing attorneys. Topics include general and specialty credit.
Please join us for this informational session, as subject matter experts provide participants with insight on continuing to combat the coronavirus disruption with resilience and perspective.
- How the market has affected the multiples utilized in the valuation of a private company and the impact on short term discount rates.
- How the date of valuation impacts value
- How transaction data in the private M&A markets affects current business valuation multiples
- How rates of return in the public market affect he use of an income approached to valuation and as risk assessment to the private company.
- How you might adjust a company’s cash flow for this type of uncertainty
- Litigation impacts (Impacts on Appraisal Actions/Dissolution Actions)
- Impact on Intellectual Property (IP) Valuation
Kenneth J. Pia Jr., CPA, ABV, ASA, MCBA – Business Valuation Industry Leader, Advisory Services
Daniel Roche, CPA, ABV, ASA – National Business Valuation Leader, Advisory Services
William Scally, CPA, ABV, ASA, MCBA – Litigation Services National Leader, Advisory Services