As your trusted advisor, Marcum LLP’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Support team of professionals have prepared a virtual Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program that will address a variety of trending topics and issues that are of interest for practicing attorneys.
Please join us for this informational session, as subject matter experts provide participants with insight on continuing to combat the coronavirus disruption with resilience and perspective.
- The value of private companies now – 16 months after the economic shutdown.
- Changing stock market conditions during the COVID year and how this affected the valuation of a private company.
- What has happened in the private M&A markets?
- Assessing the risk of the outlook for a company is a large part of valuation. What affects that assessment today?
- Nuances around treating 2020 financial/operating results as “non-recurring” or as “the new normal”.
- The effect of PPP loans on valuation.
- How has use of the income approach changed in the last year?
- Impact on Intellectual Property (IP) Valuation
Kenneth J. Pia, Jr., CPA, ABV, ASA, MCBA
Daniel Roche, CPA/ABV, ASA
Carla Glass, CFA, FASA