The underlying concept of vendor governance in cybersecurity is that a hospital is only as secure as its weakest business partner or third-party consultant that has access to its systems and data. And with many third-party partner organizations requiring that employees work from home, a whole new set of risks have been introduced. This webinar will explore several proactive steps that healthcare systems should take to improve vendor governance processes in the wake of the global health crisis.
Download Webinar Materials
- Robert Coro, Risk Advisory Partner, Marcum LLP
- Nadia N. Hoyte, National Practice Advisor, Executive and Professional Risk Solutions (EPS), USI
- Frederick Johnson, Vice President -Cybersecurity and Data Forensics, Marcum Technology
- Andrew Mathieson, Risk Advisory Director, Marcum LLP
- Al Tanju, CPA, CISA, CGMA, Senior Manager / Cybersecurity Practice Lead, Windham Brannon, LLC
USI focuses on long-term care with decades of experience and commitment to the healthcare industry. USI’s industry experts bring a wealth of risk management solutions providing significant impact and addressing current industry issues. Our healthcare team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how USI’s healthcare team can help your facility.