Download Webinar Materials
Join Marcum LLP for this informative webinar where we will cover the following topics:
- Nonprofit GAAP requirements – walk through of the FASB Codification topics, nonauthoritative literature, and latest updates.
- Nonprofit Contributions – overview of various charitable contribution topics, from cash to trusts and key tax topics.
- Nonprofit Expenses – Discussion of reporting methodologies, special events, and other measurements of results.
- Special operating considerations – finance functions and working with other departments.
- Other tax and accounting topics, including Q&A.
Presenter: Matt Huffner, Partner, Assurance
Fields of Study: Audit
Amount of Recommended CPE: 1
Type of Delivery Method: Group-Internet
Learning Objectives: Participants will gain a better understanding of the GAAP requirements for nonprofits, contributions, expenses and considerations.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: NONE