Learn how to effectively partner with other organizations to advance solutions to socio-economic and environmental challenges.
You’ll come away from this hands-on, interactive workshop with:
- An understanding of what collaboration is, what distinguishes it from other forms of working together, and examples of collaboration
- Key components for effective collaboration
- Best practices and tips for addressing problems that can get in the way of collaboration
- Support for addressing a collaboration challenge or opportunity you’re currently facing
- Next steps for putting what you’ve learned into practice