This program is being presented in partnership with the American Alliance of Museums.
While the coronavirus is threatening our health, the response and shut down of business operations is threatening our economy. Our government is responding with loans, a federal stimulus, and responses to the timing of tax filings and payments. There are a number of actions that museums can take to preserve value in this time of crisis.
- Understanding tax relief provided under recent legislation – CARES Act and Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Discussion of the two available SBA loan programs including structure, eligibility, amounts, timing and how to apply
- Identifying opportunities to create financial liquidity and stay solvent
- Understanding action steps to weather the tide of business challenges
- Understanding financial statement considerations
- 3:00 p.m. – Webinar
- 3:50 p.m. – Q&A and Closing Comments