This discussion will provide insight into why ESOPs are seen as a strong exit option, particularly for construction companies. We will provide insights regarding ESOPS and highlight why 60 new construction company ESOPs are created each year, for the past three years, making it one of the largest industry sectors of ESOP owned companies.
Our diverse panel includes perspectives from key ESOP professionals, valuation, bonding, and most importantly, client perspective based on a newly formed ESOP.
Download Webinar Materials
- ESOPs from the perspective of the selling shareholder, the Company, as well as the employees
- Why the culture and other factors make construction companies a great fit for employee-owned ESOP companies
- The economic benefits of selling one’s company to an ESOP
- Real stories of three construction company ESOPs over the past six month period
- Pros and cons of ESOPs as compared to other exit options
Patrice Radogna, National ESOP Leader, Marcum LLP
Kenneth Pia, Construction Advisory & Consulting Leader, Marcum LLP
Matt Cocco, Bond Manager, Liberty Mutual Surety
Rick Colandreo, Chief Financial Officer, Current Builders Construction
Joseph Natarelli, National Construction Services Leader, Marcum LLP