Come join us as we host Marcum's first construction industry event in Rhode Island.
- Discussion of recent tax legislation, rulings and cases impacting construction contractors.
- Current trends and techniques related to contractors and income taxes.
- Update on proposed or enacted tax changes and their effect on the construction industry.
- Practical application of changes, laws and rulings.
- Panel discussion on succession planning, best practices and challenges.
3:30 PM: Registration
4:00 PM: Welcoming Remarks
4:10 PM: New Tax Law Implications for the Construction Industry
4:45 PM: Panel Discussion on Succession Planning
5:30 PM: Cocktail Reception & Networking
Time and Location
This course qualifies for Continuing Legal Education credits.
This course qualifies for Continuing Professional Education credits for CPAs.