Now in its sixth consecutive year, the SONI Results & Analysis Presentation helps nonprofits answer:
- How do other nonprofits invest their reserves?
- Are our investment policies “normal”?
- Is our investment performance in-line with similar organizations?
Specifically, the presentation will cover the following:
- How do nonprofits approach retirement saving for their staff?
- How much do nonprofits match for employee contributions?
- How much are nonprofits paying their retirement plan provider and what should they expect?
Presenter: John McAuliffe, Operations Associate
Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Amount of Recommended CPE: 2 hours
Type of Delivery Method: Group-Live
Learning Objectives: The 2018 SONI Results & Analysis Presentation will provide participants (mostly senior nonprofit finance executives) with peer benchmarking data that will provide them with the tools they need to make better informed decisions about their investments.
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None.