On October 29 2020, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued a critical Cybersecurity Advisory to the Healthcare and Public Health (HPH) sectors. The advisory described the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) used by cybercriminals to infect systems with ransomware and sighted credible information of an increased and imminent cybercrime threat to U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers. This webinar will focus on the immediate steps that hospital systems should take to secure their computing infrastructure, patient and other sensitive data from the threat.
- Matt Bavolack, National Healthcare Services Leader, Marcum LLP
- Jeff Bernstein, Marcum Technology Director Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Robert Coro, Risk Advisory Partner, Marcum LLP
- Carrie Gray, AVP Information Security, UCONN Health
- Kate Hanniford, Alston & Bird Senior Associate, Cybersecurity Preparedness & Response, Privacy & Data Security
- Al Tanju, CPA, CISA, CGMA, Senior Manager / Cybersecurity Practice Lead, Windham Brannon, LLC
USI focuses on long-term care with decades of experience and commitment to the healthcare industry. USI’s industry experts bring a wealth of risk management solutions providing significant impact and addressing current industry issues. Our healthcare team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how USI’s healthcare team can help your facility.