Join real estate tax advisory experts from Marcum LLP and Berkadia for a discussion about the tax implications of the 2020 election with economic, legal and accounting experts in real estate.. This 60 minute moderated Q&A is a must-attend event.
- Randy Jenson – CFO – Berkadia
- Hilary Provinse – EVP, Head of Mortgage Banking – Berkadia
- Wendi L. Kotzen – Partner & Practice Leader of Tax Group – Ballard Spahr LLP
- Edward A. Liva – Professor of Practice, Villanova School of Business
- Edward J. Reitmeyer – Mid-Atlantic Regional Partner-in-Charge of Tax Services – Marcum LLP