Working with foreign clients, whether in the context of preimmigration, inbound investment, insurance planning or other forms of U.S. investment, presents a flurry of traps and pitfalls unless properly planned in advance.
This program is geared for professionals who work with this population in any capacity to ensure you have the knowledge you need to be a proactive and impactful resource.
- Real estate purchases made by foreign nationals – residential, commercial or investment property
- Preimmigration planning for individuals and businesses
- U.S. residency considerations and impact
- Public market investment strategies
- Understanding insurance for the NRA
- Effective tax planning
- Investing vehicles for NRA
Lunch will be provided (Kosher certified).
Parking garage entrance for The Main is located on the west side of the tower (south of the garage entrance for Greenwise supermarket). Parking will be validated.