The Marcum Construction Summit, presented with CT ABC and CFMA of Connecticut, is dedicated to updating construction contractors, finance and accounting professionals on the economic state of the construction industry.
This year’s summit features:
- An interactive presentation on Building Information Modeling Software
- An address to the industry from Connecticut’s Department of Administrative Services Commissioner
- A detailed, data-driven update of the performance of the global, national and relevant regional construction economy
- Four different breakout session choices
- Can Construction & Productivity Apps Utilizing Remote Jobsite Technology Actually Impact Project Results?
- Reducing Insurance Costs for Contractors Using Captive Insurance Companies
- 2015 Legislative Recap and Emerging Trends: How New Laws from the 2015 Session and Other Emerging Trends May Impact Your Business
- Understanding and Maximizing Surety Credit and Bonding Capacity
This invitation only, complimentary event is expected to draw over 300 construction contractors and other service providers from across New England.
Commissioner Melody A Currey
Department of Administrative Services
Connecticut Public Construction Outlook, An Update from DAS
This presentation will provide an outlook on government funded construction in the future as well as discuss what large upcoming projects may be happening in the near future.
Marcum LLP, ABC & CFMA
The Pit and the Pendulum
This presentation provides a detailed, data-driven update of the performance of the global, national and relevant regional economy. Special attention is given to key aspects of economic life.