COVID-19 has created new awareness of the importance of using good digital hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and warm water, cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough, etc. The concept of improving general hygiene to minimize risk to health should also be applied by all of us when working online. All too often, security breaches are caused by users making careless mistakes like clicking a malicious link in an email, opening an email attachment or using weak passwords. This webinar will explore the importance of educating the workforce on best practices that can keep them safe when working online from home.
- Matt Bavolack, National Healthcare Services Leader, Marcum LLP
- Jeff Bernstein, Marcum Technology Director Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Valerie Barckhoff, Windham Brannon, LLC, Principal / Healthcare Advisory Lead Jeff Bernstein, Marcum Technology Director Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Larry Cates, President and CEO Global Learning Systems
- Robert Coro, Risk Advisory Partner, Marcum LLP
USI focuses on long-term care with decades of experience and commitment to the healthcare industry. USI’s industry experts bring a wealth of risk management solutions providing significant impact and addressing current industry issues. Our healthcare team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how USI’s healthcare team can help your facility.