The term “kill chain” was first coined by the military and refers to an attack structure whereby an aggressor identifies a target, deploys its forces and destroys it. Conversely, the idea of “breaking” an enemy’s kill chain is a method of defense or preemptive action. Security governance is a healthcare system’s strategy for reducing the risk of unauthorized access to information technology systems and sensitive data. This webinar will explore how the adoption of effective data security governance strategies can reduce the increasing risk posed to our hospitals by Internet-borne threats.
- Matt Bavolack, National Healthcare Services Leader, Marcum LLP
- Jeff Bernstein, Marcum Technology Director Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Peter Campbell, Marcum Technology Senior Strategic Consultant
- Robert Coro, Risk Advisory Partner, Marcum LLP
- Al Tanju, CPA, CISA, CGMA, Senior Manager / Cybersecurity Practice Lead, Windham Brannon, LLC
USI focuses on long-term care with decades of experience and commitment to the healthcare industry. USI’s industry experts bring a wealth of risk management solutions providing significant impact and addressing current industry issues. Our healthcare team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how USI’s healthcare team can help your facility.