Cultivating client loyalty is more challenging than ever but understanding what drives loyalty doesn’t have to be overly complex. In this session you’ll learn how experiences, behavioral psychology and external factors influence one’s ability to choose you and your products or services time and time again.
After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Paraphrase a response to the question ‘What is CX?’
- Recognize the tie between CX and loyalty
- Identify the origins & psychology of loyalty
- Paraphrase how to earn and maintain client loyalty amid a shifting landscape
- Determine CX actions steps you can take today to maintain and grow a loyal client base
Jennifer Carro, Director of Client Experience, Marcum LLP