Every owner of a business will need to exit their firm. This presentation shows how an Employee Stock Ownership Plan can provide liquidity to selling shareholders in a tax-advantaged environment, all while providing a retirement plan for employees and creating a lasting legacy for selling shareholders.
- Understand the process of exiting your firm and what options are available to monetizing shareholder interests.
- Identify the pros and cons of an ESOP.
- Taking a deep dive into the ESOP benefits available to selling shareholders, employees, and the company.
- Understand the tax incentives of an ESOP plan.
- Indicate the mechanics of an ESOP transaction and how companies and selling shareholders enter into a transaction.
Patrice Radogna, Partner, Advisory Services, Marcum LLP
Chad Bell, Manager, Advisory Services, Marcum LLP
|Program Description||ESOPs – A Deep Dive; The Benefits of An ESOP As a Succession Plan|
|Important Notice Regarding CPE:|
After completing this session, participants will be able to:
|Instruction Delivery Method||Group Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 hour|
|Recommended Field of Study||Finance|
|Cancellation Policy||You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the event.|
|Complaint Resolution Policy||For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at email@example.com.|
Marcum LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.