Navigating divorce settlements can be financially complex as there may be hidden traps such as forgetting about other legal-related consequences, the division of property, updating estate planning documents, and most importantly – reviewing life insurance.
As your trusted advisor, Strategic Lifelines, LLC and Marcum’s Marital Dissolution practice team of experts have prepared a virtual webcast that will explore post-divorce planning and life insurance strategies to consider. Join us on April 14th at 1:00PM EST for this complimentary and informational session.
- Review Existing Policies to Confirm Performance and Pricing Due to Better Mortality, Low Interest Rates and COVID
- How to Analyze Cash Values and Determine Maximum Use in the Divorce Process
- Review of Existing Insurance Policy Beneficiaries and Ownership
- Considerations of Estate Tax Exposure due to Divorce
- Options for Existing Policies
- Help Fill Requirements of Any Insurance as Part of the Divorce Agreement
Elizabeth Ciccone, Director, Advisory Services, Marcum LLP
Gene Frost, Managing Partner, Strategic Lifelines, LLC
Francis R. Lynch, Managing Partner, Strategic Lifelines, LLC
Kenneth J. Pia, Jr., Business Valuation Industry Leader, Marcum LLP
Participants will earn 1.0 hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit in the State of CT, NY and PA. Pending Approval: OH and NJ.