Navigating divorce settlements can be financially complex as there may be hidden traps, including concealed income and assets, the tracing of separate property, the valuation of and division of privately held businesses, etc.
As your trusted advisors, Marcum LLP’s Marital Dissolution practice team of experts have prepared an informational webcast that will explore how digital forensic investigations can be used in matrimonial matters to recover data and identify assets to assist with asset tracing, business valuation, and equitable distribution. This session will cover digital forensic techniques, the impact of recovered data on accounting expert conclusions, and legal considerations.
- Effective use of digital forensics
- Deleted data recovery
- Information analyzed during investigations
- Analysis of accounting systems
- Impact on matrimonial litigation including asset tracing, business valuation, and equitable distribution
- Legal considerations in such matters
Kevin Baker, EnCE / ACE, Marcum Technology
Stefanie Jedra, CPA, Marcum LLP
Daniel Roche, CPA, ABV, ASA, Marcum LLP
Sandra Fava, Esq. Fox Rothschild