A successful hedge fund launch requires more than start-up capital and investor support. In fact, the list of priorities for a new fund can be daunting: formation and structure specifics, tax preparations, regulatory requirements, registration documents, office space, IT infrastructure, cybersecurity protections, etc. You get the idea.
Join speakers from Marcum LLP and Eze Castle Integration and let us guide your firm through the launch process. We'll cover a wide range of start-up priorities - from structuring to security and compliance rules to cloud infrastructures - and we'll leave you with the tools your firm needs to operate a successful hedge fund in 2015.
Our Startup Checklist will include:
- Legal, accounting and tax requirements for domestic and offshore funds;
- Hedge fund structures and strategies;
- Establishing valuation, compliance, and risk guidelines;
- Leveraging the private cloud for operational excellence; and
- Meeting changing expectations for cybersecurity and disaster preparedness.
Marni Pankin, CPA - Partner, Alternative Investment Group, Marcum LLP
Vinod Paul - Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration