The decisions of retirement plan fiduciaries are under increased scrutiny by the Department of Labor, the IRS, and plan participants. Fiduciaries can significantly minimize risk by educating themselves on the latest fiduciary trends from a legal, investment, and audit perspective.
Join us for a lunch and learn where our three panelists (an auditor, an investment advisor, and an ERISA attorney) will share their knowledge in tackling current issues that must be understood by all retirement plan fiduciaries.
- Lessons learned and the impact from recent court cases and regulatory actions;
- Latest thoughts on procedural prudence/corporate governance for ERISA plans;
- Investment plans and decisions; and
- Plan audit considerations.
- Scott E. Meek, Business Development Manager, iSolved Human Capital Management
- Brian C. Jessen, Senior Vice President, Forest Capital Management, LLC
- Larry Tosh, CPA, Senior Manager, Marcum LLP
- David C. Strosnider, JD, LL.M., Partner - Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation & ERISA, Arnstein & Lehr LLP