The demands on Nonprofit finance teams have continued to increase. You must create greater levels of transparency and visibility, enhance the governance of the organization, and drive strategic focus all while improving productivity. Join the Nonprofit industry experts from Raffa to learn how Sage Intacct enables organizations to:?
- Easily track, manage and analyze funds, grants, budgets, expenses and cash flow
- Provide real-time financial reporting and dashboards
- Track restricted versus unrestricted funds
- Reduce month end close process
- Automate business processes
Seth Zarny, Marcum Partner
Buu-Linh Tran, Marcum Senior Manager
Jeremy Taro, Marcum Account Executive
Fields of Study: Information Technology
Amount of Recommended CPE: 2 hours
Type of Delivery Method: Group-Live
Learning Objectives: 1. Challenges facing the Non Profit finance teams today 2. How to effectively manage grants 3. How to adapt to financial reporting changes 4. Sage Intacct software overview.
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None.