The Marcum Governmental Symposium
Government finance professionals from across South Florida are gearing up for the 22nd Annual Marcum Governmental Symposium, to be held Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at the Signature Grand in Davie. Presented by the Government Services Practice of Marcum LLP, the symposium will include a full day of technical education and training to bring government finance professionals up to date on new accounting and reporting requirements.
The CPE-accredited seminar will include technical presentations on:
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) pronouncements update.
- GASB Statement No. 72, Fair Value.
- GASB Statement No. 68, Pensions, revisited.
- Single Audit Update – New Uniform Guidance.
- Cybersecurity in the government sector. How to protect valuable information from hackers.
- Legal matters affecting your organization.
This is the perfect event for companies that provide services to the government sector. Last year, the Symposium was attended by hundreds of professionals from the South Florida governmental sector.Sponsors