This seminar will provide an overview of Health Care Reform issues that affect small and large businesses alike.
Key Discussion Points:
- Small Group Reform (100 or less effective 2016)
- Sec 6055/6056 - Form 1094/1095
- Private exchange /Defined contribution concepts
- Reform impact on insurance carriers
- Fees and reporting
- Updated Timeline
- 1099/PEO implications for employers and reform
- Employees and the government exchange plans
Steven Brett, President, Marcum Financial Services
Shelly Bloom, Director of Legislative Awareness and Training, Emerson, Reid & Co.
Michael D'Addio, Principal, Tax & Business Services, Marcum LLP
Guy Giampietro, Regional Business Development Manager, TriNet