This half-day seminar is targeted for the Emerging Contractor who needs to understand the fundamental financial language of the construction industry.
- What is the percentage of completion method ("PCM") and why is this the fundamental choice for reporting income in the construction industry
- Understanding the pay application process so you can get paid
- Understanding the documents the subcontractor will need to produce as part of the billing process
- What changes are on the horizon for Contractors' financial statements
- Understanding how the Surety views your financial statements
- Understanding the importance of Job Costing
- How to become a "best in class" Contractor
- Understanding the benchmarking process
Michael Balter - Partner-in-Charge, Florida Region, Marcum LLP
Susan Fry - Corporate Controller, Altman Development Corporation
Rich Shavell - Shavell & Company, P.A.