Taking Creative Departments to the Next Level of Creativity, Productivity, and Performance
Turn an under-performing in-house creative department into a creative powerhouse! This two-hour workshop teaches non-profit executives and communication leaders how to optimize work with in-house creative teams. Learn to manage and motivate staff designers; identify weaknesses and build on strengths; develop staff skills through mentoring; and institute processes that infuse the workplace with creative spirit and organizational direction.
Reimagine your organization from the inside out! By maximizing your team's creative potential you will succeed in better expressing your organization's vision, communicating its vital messages, and building lasting connections with the people who matter most.
Hosted by: Marcum Marketing
Presenter: Polina Pinchevsky, RoundPeg
Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Amount of Recommended CPE: 2 hours
Type of Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Optimize in-house design function with correct systems and processes
- Transform in-house designers from "makers" into "thinkers"
- Create mentoring opportunities
- Amplify the create team's ability to contribute
- Increase efficiency in hiring outside vendors
- Invigorate creative services output
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None.