- Do you require excessive manual entry/re-keying/data manipulation needed to run your systems?
- Do you deal with repetitive transactions?
- Frustrated with the boring, tedious work and looking to get re-focused on your real job?
Join Marcum on Thursday, December 12th for breakfast, networking, and an in-depth look at the latest innovations in Robotic Process Automation and how your organization can benefit.
Gain an understanding of available software tools that can significantly decrease your manual effort keying, rekeying, and moving data from one system to another. This 2 hour seminar reviews modern tools to:
- Connect separate systems,
- Extract content from documents, PDFs, emails, & forms
- Manage Compliance reporting, grant applications, etc.
- Update databases
- Reduce your manual effort
- Reduce your costs
- Reduce time needed to perform these tasks.
Learn how these cost effective tools can benefit your operations, organizations, and improve efficiencies. This is a not-to-be missed complimentary event for organizations looking to take advantage of all the benefits that Robotic Process Automation has to offer.
Presenters: Rob Drover, Partner, Advisory Services
Fields of Study: Information Technology
Amount of Recommended CPE: 2
Type of Delivery Method: Group-Live
Learning Objectives: The participants will walk away with a better understanding of robotic process automation.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: NONE