Maximize Your Investment Potential and Replacement Property Options
An informative seminar encompassing capital gain tax issues related to investment real estate and tax deferral options under 1031.
- 2019 Capital Gain Rates
- Section 1031 After TCJA
- The Meaning of "Hold for Investment"
- Identification: Options and Best Strategies
- What is Boot and How to Avoid
- Entity Issues and Pitfalls for Partnerships, LLC and Corporations
- Special Structuring Tools: Seller Financing, PINs, Partial Exchanges
- Basis Carryover Rules
- Reverse and Improvement Exchange Benefits
- Recent Developments
- QI Financial backing, expertise and experience
Overview of tax issues inherent in owning or operating Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds.
Kurt Koegl, Partner, Tax & Business Services